old fashion romance

call me old fashion....call me whatever....call me a feminist who wants to eat her cake and have it....i dont care....but i want to experience old fashion romance
i want flowers....just because
i want you to woo me....cos i am worth it
i want love letters...not emails..bbm, facebook emails or a phone call
but just a simple old fashion love letter
i want cheesiness....a whole lot of it
i want chocolates....and diamonds wont hurt
i want lots and lots of ass kissing
cos i got a nice ass...lol....
i want to kiss on the 10th date
and not have sex until after  marriage...or maybe the tenth month

and yeah....i want roses....lots of them
everyday...
i want breakfast in bed....maybe even lunch and supper
i want to be swept off my feet
by some good old fashion romance.....

Comments

Popular Posts