dearest blog

i have missed you for a day
but its been a good day....
filled with fashion, food, fun, family faith and friends
what more can i ask for

dearest blog
i am empty today
i am quite tired....cos i was out late last night

dear blog....i have finnally mastered my emotions....
lol...i think i have...i can control my anger and i love it...

last week i worked a lot
i was working with a coworker....
i think it was on friday/saturday
and i hated the way she looked at me
there was an evil in her eyes....
made me scared...she comes off as being sweet...
but deep within...evil resides...
i dont think she expected me to see that...
but i did...u can trully tell a persons character/ nature from their eyes
and i only just realised that on friday

so i am staying clear of this person
dont want to be hooked in my sleep...lol....

but yeah...so i gots to run now
will be back soonest....dearest blog

XOXO

Comments

Popular Posts