finding me....

finding me.....
finding my place in this world
finding my destiny
finding my lives path

i have realized that to find me...
i have had to do things that well...i really did not enjoy
i have had to make principles....and break them....
lets face it u never know what going to happen...
people say that our principles are what make us who we are

.....ummmm

I believed this once
once when i was 16 and somewhat naive
i had dreams, hopes and a perspective of what i believed my life would be
i thought i had found me, the person i was supposed to be
i had my principles.....and nothing would make me compromise
ummmmmm


through the years...
i have come to believe that
my principles do not make me
they give me a path to follow in life
they keep me grounded and help me make my decisions
they are not the only factor i take into consideration when making my decisions
but they guide me....

who am i....well....lets see
 i am unique...
i am a woman
i am black
i am powerful
i am beautiful
i am gifted
i am indecisive
i am a semi perfectionist
a blend between a type 1 and type 2 personality
i am christian
i am a sister
i am a friend
i am a daughter
i am a student
i am a nurse
i am a singer
i am intuitive
i am timid
i am shy
i am quiet
i am hardworking

but i am also much more
i can be much more
finding me is a process
a journey, that never ends
i am still finding me

xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts