The Critical one

The sharp arrow of mother criticism is often hard to swallow, and like most people, I fear and dread any encounter with it. Yet, without its presence, growth can be an elusive friend. When delivered constructively and received with an open heart, the fruits of this difficult experience can be beautiful. This week has been one filled with criticism. At first, it was jarring and tough to accept. My pride stood in the way, refusing to embrace or understand the lessons within. But eventually, I calmed myself and took in what was offered. Now, on the other side, I find myself grateful for the wisdom in mother criticism. I look forward to the arrival of Growth, knowing it is through facing such challenges that I become a better person. Today, I choose gratitude for the negative feedback and welcome the growth it inspires.

Comments

Popular Posts