knowing who you are

self discovery is one of the most important things one can achieve in life. Knowing who you are is something no amount of money can buy. It makes you know what amount of bullshit you can take and when to draw the line. When to say no....i am more than this....i am worth more that what you think i am and i will not let you make me think less of myself. I know who i am...and i am proud to be me....i am smart, ambitious, educated, patient, loving and giving. I am a child of God...i am a daughter with parents that love me a lot...i am a sister, a mother, a wife. I am a beautiful Black woman, i am priceless...a rare gem...and i will not let anyone make me think otherwise...xoxo

Comments

  1. Good for you!!! You haven't blogged in a while. I couldn't agree more. Growth is so fascinating. Give my best to Oti!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks luv....yes growth is good....n oti is fine...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts