hello blog

its been a while since i sat down to write anything on my blog. I guess i just felt like i did not have anything to say or was quite lazy to think of anything...either way am back and i hope for good this time. These days i am occupied with being a mother and wife and i love love my new roles. My son T was born on january 16, 2013 and he is the best thing that God has ever given to me. Everyday i look at him, my heart explodes with love. Having him has made me appreciate life more. I cherish relationships more, i love deeper with an open heart and i judge less. This was the girl i used to be before life taught me to be more guarded and somewhere in the last couple of years i did not cherish those i had in my life as much as i should have. So i just wanna say THANK YOU LORD FOR MY BABY T...THANK YOU FOR MY FAMILY AND BRINGING LOVE BACK TO MY LIFE....and on that note aurovoir....for now at least...xoxo lovies

Comments

Popular Posts